Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (8GB+128GB)PTA Approved with Official warranty
₨110,000.00Estimated Delivery Date June 2, 2020 Compare
The Magical Prism colors of S10 Lite look stunning every time you look at it. Its elegant 3D Glasstic design comes in Prism Black, Prism White and Prism Blue. With smooth curves creating an ergonomic grip, S10 Lite is a beauty to behold and comfortable in your hand.*Actual color may differ from image due to lighting. Color availability may vary by country or carrier.
2. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.7″ in the full rectangle and 6.6″ with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and the camera cutout.
3. Super AMOLED Plus display creates ergonomic design with thin and light display panel by adopting flexible OLED technology.
**Photo captured with Galaxy S10 Lite.
**Video captured with Galaxy S10 Lite.
*Video captured with Galaxy S10 Lite with simulated overlay for illustration purposes.
*Photos captured with Galaxy S10 Lite.
**123° angle of view only supported by rear camera.
**Macro Camera feature supported for rear camera only.
S10 Lite’s 4,500mAh (typical) All-day Battery isn’t just powerful, it’s intelligent, too. ¹ Based on your daily usage pattern, it optimizes power consumption by closing infrequently used apps. Now you can go all day today and tomorrow without worrying about how much battery is left. ²1. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,370mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
2. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user with a fully charged device. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2019.11.26–2019.12.04 in UK with pre-release versions of SM-G770. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
With Super Fast Charging, your S10 Lite maximizes every minute of charging time. So even a quick 30-minute charge during breakfast or an afternoon coffee break is all you need to last the rest of the day. ¹1. Assessed by Samsung. Estimated against average charge rate of pre-release version of Galaxy S10 Lite using in-box charger together with the usage profile of an average/typical user. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
2. MicroSD card sold separately.
3. Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
2. Compatibility and availability of functions and features may vary depending on app.
3. To connect your phone to your PC, activate “Link to Windows”, and use the “Your Phone” application on your PC. “Your Phone” application is preloaded on PCs with Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later, and is downloadable for Windows 10 April 2018 Update or later versions. Requires a Microsoft Account.
2. Service availability may vary depending on country or device; user interface may change and differ by device; availability of Bixby Vision features and content providers may vary depending on country; all information, content, images, or try-on results herein are provided by third parties and such content may not be accurate nor reflect the most updated information.
Size (Main_Display)169.5mm (6.7″)
Resolution (Main Display)1080 x 2400 (FHD+)
Technology (Main Display)Super AMOLED Plus
Color Depth (Main Display)16M
Rear Camera – Resolution (Multiple)48.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 5.0 MP
Rear Camera – F Number (Multiple)F2.0 , F2.2 , F2.4
Main Camera – Auto FocusYes
Rear Camera – OISYes (Super Steady OIS)
Rear Camera ZoomDigital Zoom up to 8x
Front Camera – Resolution32.0 MP
Front Camera – F NumberF2.2
Front Camera – Auto FocusNo
Front Camera – OISNo
Main Camera – FlashYes
Front Camera – FlashNo
Video Recording ResolutionUHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps
Slow Motion240fps @FHD, 120fps @FHD
ROM Size (GB)128
Available Memory (GB) *105.7
External Memory SupportMicroSD (Up to 1TB)
Number of SIMDual-SIM
SIM sizeNano-SIM (4FF)
SIM Slot TypeSIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
Infra2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
2G GSMGSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
3G UMTSB1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
4G FDD LTEB1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
4G TDD LTEB38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
USB InterfaceUSB Type-C
USB VersionUSB 2.0
Location TechnologyGPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80
Bluetooth VersionBluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
PC Sync.Smart Switch (PC version)
Form FactorTouch Bar
SensorsAccelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Dimension (HxWxD, mm)162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1
Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours)Up to 15
Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours)Up to 17
Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical)4500
Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours)Up to 47
Audio and Video
Video Playing FormatMP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Video Playing ResolutionUHD 8K (7680 x 4320) @30fps
Audio Playing FormatMP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DFF, DSF, APE
Services and Applications
Gear SupportGalaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Fit e, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch Active2, Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Sport, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX, Gear IconX (2018)
Samsung DeX SopportNo
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
|Main Camera Pixel||48|
|Frequency Band||850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100|