Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Digital Camera
₨48,500.00Estimated Delivery Date June 6, 2020 Compare
16GB SDHC Memory Card
Holster-Style Camera Bag
Spare Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Extended 2-Year Drops & Spills Warranty
Characterized by its long-reaching zoom, the Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Digital Camera is also benefitted by the inclusion of a 20.3MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to realize notable image quality, sensitivity to ISO 3200, and 5.9 fps continuous shooting, as well as the ability to record full HD 1080p video at 60 fps. The 50x optical zoom lens covers a 24-1200mm equivalent focal length range, spanning wide-angle to super telephoto perspectives, and an Intelligent IS image stabilization system supports this range by minimizing the appearance of camera shake when shooting both photos and movies. Balancing this extended reach, an ergonomic body design incorporates a large grip for further stability, as well as a large 3.0″ 461k-dot LCD for composing imagery and reviewing photos and movies. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your imagery directly to a linked smartphone or tablet.
- 20.3MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- A 20.3MP 1/2.3″ High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 6 image processor to realize notable image quality and sensitivity to benefit both stills shooting and full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps and 30 fps. Together, the sensor and processor also allow for continuous shooting up to 5.9 fps, to benefit working with moving subjects, and provides sensitivity to ISO 3200 for working in difficult lighting conditions.
- 50x Zoom Lens and Intelligent Image Stabilization
- An expansive 50x optical zoom lens offers a 24-1200mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to super telephoto perspectives. This extensive reach is complemented by a versatile Intelligent IS image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for both stills and video shooting:
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app. A dedicated Wi-Fi button is also featured on the camera body to expedite the process of connecting with a smartphone or tablet and sharing imagery between devices.
- Other Camera Features
- A large 3.0″ 461k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos.
Zoom Framing Assist automatically zooms in or out to keep a subject within the frame and in focus when using longer telephoto focal lengths.
Hybrid Auto records up to four seconds of video prior to taking a still photo, and then automatically combines the two types of imagery into a video recap.
Story Highlights can automatically produce a highlight reel, comprised of videos and photos from a day or an event, and then add music and effects for playback.
The included NB-6LH battery is rated to provide approximately 205 shots per charge, or up to 290 shots when using the ECO Mode to conserve power
- Class 10 performance for Full HD Video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 80 MB/s
- Writable label for easy identification and organization
- Engineered with UHS-I bus architecture
- This SD memory card comes shock, temperature, x-ray, magnet, and waterproof proof
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you’re wearing gloves.
- Carry-on Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 17.1″ (43.4 cm)
- For USB Devices
- Ideal for devices that require interference-free connections like professional digital cameras and handheld audio recorders
- Eliminates EMI
- Features a single ferrite bead that prevents your computer and your USB device from transmitting electronic noise to each other, allowing them to run at optimum performance
- USB 2.0
- Features USB 2.0 Hi-Speed maximum transfer rate of 480Mbps, and ensures error-free data transmission
- Manufactured under RoHS guidelines without environmentally hazardous cadmium or lead, and is UL rated and FCC certifie